What you'll be responsible for…
- All Aspects of Health Benefits Consulting - including plan design, funding arrangements, pricing strategies, financial analysis, competitive market benchmarking, and cost management strategies for employers
- Interface with their mid-size clients
- Organizing timelines effectively in order to meet deadlines
- Setting claim reserves
What you'll need to be successful...
- ASA designation
- Direct actuarial experience with Health Benefits
- 5+ years of consulting experience in the health insurance field
- Experience with Post Retirement and Post Employment Benefit Valuations. Specifically GASB 75, ASC 715-60, and ASC 712.
What sets my client apart…
- It has been rated the Top workplace in the region for 7 years in a row
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Career development programs and classes including mentoring
- Remote Work Opportunity