One of the nation's most innovative Health plans is looking to add a new Actuary to their Health Actuarial Team. The ideal candidate is someone ready to expand their knowledge of the Health Insurance realm on a range of products and has a strong intellectual curiosity.
In this role, you will be responsible for working on a variety of commercial health product lines, while becoming a leader within the actuarial division. You will be responsible for managing your own time and carrying out projects with minimal assistance. This is a role for someone who is excited to find the trends behind data, take initiative and work closely with some of the most skilled Actuarial Executives within the health insurance world.
What you'll be responsible for…
- Working on a variety of Actuarial capacities including, Pricing, Forecasting, Large Groups, Data Analytics, Reserving and more.
- Carrying out recurring Actuarial projects with almost complete autonomy
- Effectively communicating actuarial findings to the Chief Actuary and Executives
What you'll need to do to be successful…
- 6+ years of experience within the Health space
- ASA Designation (FSA Preferred)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Actuarial Science or a closely related field
- The ability to apply your knowledge of the Health Insurance industry and Actuarial principles to a variety of Actuarial projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills