An international bank is looking for a Head of Trade Structured Solutions to focus on the technology sector.
- Define the strategy and key value proposition of global trade and working capital strategy for Tech Industry (includes Big tech, ODM entities, software and services, platforms, Internet industries, Media and Telecom) and plan for successful execution
- Create an identity and experience for clients and account for the regional nuances.
- Work closely with coverage and product teams to develop and achieve overall budget for the different regions for the industry sector
- Be key point of contact for risk from an industry point of view from a trade and working capital context.
- Work with the relevant coverage, risk and product partners to develop optimal risk framework/models
- Deliver budget through management of new and existing streams of revenue, no. of deals executed, trade and working capital revenue etc.
- Help originating teams and clients to identify opportunities.
- Meet and engage with clients to understand their needs or to provide solutions using a consultative sales approach.