An International Bank is hiring a US Head of Risk Management join their growing team in New York.
This hire is a key figure in the bank's long term strategic growth initiative, and will have significant influence on shaping the bank's policies and procedures across all stripes of risk. This individual will report directly to the Chief Risk and Compliance officer in NYC and develop a comprehensive enterprise risk framework for the US business and their Emerging Market coverage.
This role is responsible for risk oversight of business lines including corporate banking and lending, trade finance, FX sales, treasury and money markets, and liquidity management.
- Lead the development and implementation of the firmwide enterprise risk framework
- Design RCSAs across all risk stripes working with several cross-functional stakeholders
- Set risk appetite and risk limits, establish and monitor key risk indicators, providing effective challenge to business heads
- Contribute to development of enterprise risk models and strategies
- Build relationships with key stakeholders and lead strong teams as the bank continues to grow
- 7+ years experience business risk/enterprise risk management
- Deep knowledge of credit, liquidity, market, and operational risk techniques and processes
- Master's degree + CFA/FRM certifications strongly preferred
- Familiarity with regulatory guidelines