Head of Research - Boutique Equity Research & Analytics Advisory Firm
A boutique Equity Research & Analytics Advisory firm are looking to bring on a brand-new Head of Research to lead the research team and drive overall strategy and vision within the business. The firm has been in business for 15 years and is a well established thought leader in the capital markets. The firm are focused on data-driven advisory and cover all sectors and market-caps.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
- Develop a deep understanding of the firm's research and equity analytics products and serve as a resident subject matter expert and thought leader
- Define and oversee the research content development process and develop and manage a research content roadmap that is aligned with our overall product, content, and marketing strategies
- Lead research team development and scaling; identify talent needs and partner to attract top-tier talent and serve as mentor in colleague career development
- Oversee the digitalization of our database, including determining path forward, identifying technology needs and partners, developing the roadmap and budget, and executing to plan
The Ideal Candidate Brings:
- Senior editorial or content strategy experience directing content development
- Passion for the equity markets, global economy, and current business and macro events and the impact it has on pre-IPO and public companies
- Range of research evaluation methods and tools and their application in support of high-quality research output
- Research ethics and data management
- Data science, database automation, and digitalization
Don't hesitate to apply if you feel you are a good fit to set-up an initial conversation!