We are currently partnered with a global investment bank who is looking to expand its front office quantitative analytics business moving into 2021. More specifically they are looking for a leader with deep Fixed Income e-trading experience to come on board and extend the roadmap for their electronic trading analytics offering from an execution and pricing perspective while also adding value and owning the traditional cross-asset quantitative analytics business. Imperative to this role (beyond the technical expertise in fixed income e-trading) is the ability to build strong relationships and partnerships with Technology, Trading & Risk divisions in order to drive innovative change within the capital markets business unit.
Responsibilities of Head of Quantitative E-Trading Solutions and Analytics:
- Manage a team of ~30 quants, developers and consultants primarily covering fixed income products (MBS, Credit, IR) but also equities.
- Own and drive the extension of the businesses fixed income e-trading analytics business.
- Create innovative roadmap to build out e-trading product offerings.
- Manage relationships with third party financial technology partners in order to ensure fluid maximization of their product offerings.
- Partner with Trading, Technology, Risk divisions in order to successfully improve and effectively integrate changes to the global electronic trading business.
Requirements of Head of Quantitative E-Trading Solutions and Analytics:
- 15+ years of experience working as a Front Office Quantitative Analyst and/or Developer.
- 15+ years of experience with hands on modeling/development experience supporting a IR, MBS, Credit, Treasury and/or Equity Trading desk.
- 7-10 years of direct management experience of at teams of 15+ people.
- 5+ years of experience owning an e-trading analytics business.
- PhD and or Masters in a Quantitative Discipline (Mathematics, Physics, Computer Science etc.).
- Hands on experience programming in Java, Python, and/or C++.