- Advise investment teams on transaction execution across APAC including drafting, reviewing, and negotiating legal documentation associated with investment and divestment activities of the group
- Coordinate and manage legal aspect of the group's investment fund raising and fund operations, including reviewing and negotiating limited partnership agreements etc.
- Support projects in accordance with business needs
- Qualified lawyer with 8+years PQE
- Inhouse experience with asset manager is preferred
- Experience in PE/ M&A
- Fluency in English is a must
Should you be interested in the mentioned opportunity, please apply directly or contact Becky Fong at for a confidential discussion.