- Proactively contact institutional investment teams at pension funds, insurance companies and corporations.
- Promote the division's research-based offerings and services for the financial industry.
- You will be responsible for building and managing the financial community's engagement with the research conducted.
- Create and maintain positive relationships with the financial community by acting as the primary point of contact for promoting events, including seminars and conferences, and obtaining answers to questionnaires.
- Collaborate with the marketing department to optimise campaigns
- Knowledge of finance markets is essential and experience within the investment management industry with an index provider, asset management firm or institutional investor.
- Pleasant and friendly, presents well to individuals and groups, good oral communication skills,
- Persistent, dynamic, well-organised, attention to detail.
- Knowledge of foreign languages would be an asset, notably for European surveys.
If you are interest in the role of Head of Engagement please apply internally.