- Strategies the maximization of revenue potential of this critical market segment.
- Recruit, hire, and train a sales team
- Assess and lead current team processes and procedures, identify opportunities for improvement, and implement them
- Collaborate and assess on the team members individual performance through observation and measurement, and suggest corrective actions as needed
- Engage with leaders in customers' organizations, to determine and define goals and leverage the products and services to achieve them
- Ensure proper pipeline management activities, including accurate forecasting and sales cycles handling, in partnership with the company's Sales Operations team
- Working closely with the Marketing team to help with campaigns and events throughout the year
- 10+ years experience selling SaaS to the financial services.
- 6+ years managing a team of 6 or more individuals
- Experience managing employees across EMEA
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic environment both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Travel required from time to time, as needed
- Strong, proven sales track record of hitting annual sales quotas
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels
- Strong negotiation skills