Head of Corporate Credit Risk Review
A top performing global investment bank is looking for a head of their wholesale loan review within their US corporate banking division. This position would be managing a team within the second line of defense providing independent on-going review, monitoring and quality assurance for the loan portfolios for wholesale credit risk. This role will essentially serve as a technical subject matter expert and provide through oversight in executing specific mandates focused on leveraged lending. This role will also work closely with teams covering counterparty credit risk, reviews of financial institutions and even structured finance loans. This would be a very high level team with tremendous oversight and decision making for the banks wholesale portfolio.
- 10+ years of experience in investment or corporate credit analysis, specifically with leveraged loans.
- 3-5 years having a high level credit approval authority is a MUST.
- Master's degree of above in finance or relevant fields.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills are imperative as you will be liaising with multiple business heads.
- Previous experience managing a team is also require for this role.
- Review and have final approval authority for credit analysis conducted by junior members of the team
- Strategize with senior management on best implementing and executing review policies and procedures.
- Oversee the training of junior members of the team to effective loan review from the ground-up
- Interface with federal regulators as needed
- Undertake end-to-end analysis and review of individual, high yield transactions.