Salary: £120,000 - £180,000
Location: London or Australia
Year's Experience: c.10+
A leading London-based alternative credit hedge fund is hiring for an experienced business development candidate. The successful candidate has the option to work in the London HQ or over in Australia to be more ingrained into the market. This would be the business's first sales hire for this region, although they do have a Portfolio Manager based in Australia who could support raising capital.
The business is confident that their niche credit strategies are well-suited to the Australian and New Zealand allocators and therefore have high expectations for this role.
- To lead all business development and investor relations activities across the Australian and New Zealand markets;
- To represent the brand with a technical understanding of the credit products;
- To target the Superannuation funds, pension funds, consultants, and smaller pockets of capital across these regions;
- To build out a pipeline of suitable prospective investors with the capacity to invest in alternatives credit spaces;
- To take full ownership of the exciting business strategy;
- To attend regular meetings with the key potential investors (in some cases alongside the PM);
- To manage relationships with both existing and potential investors, updating them on the firm's activities and performance;
- Work with the wider firm to ensure marketing and sales materials are of the highest quality.
- To have vast experience raising funds across technical hedge fund strategies;
- To have deep relationships with the Superannuation funds, pension funds, consultants, and smaller allocators;
- Extensive experience working with credit-focused products;
- High-level written and verbal communication skills;
- A strong entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work independently;
- C.10+ years of experience working.
This is an opportunity to become part of a highly established team in a role whose work will create the platform for the future direction of this technology-enabled globally recognized organization. Should you meet the criteria above, please apply directly on this site.