Title: Private Equity Associate
Company Summary: A top growth equity firm is looking to add an Associate to their New York and San Francisco teams! You will play an integral role in growing the firm's growth equity investing strategy across tech-enabled, software, and consumer internet sectors.
The Associate will be responsible for:
- Source, assess, and negotiate potential investment opportunities across the technology and consumer internet sector.
- Assisting with and manage the ongoing performance of investment portfolio companies
- Preform in-depth industry due diligence and data analysis
The Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 1-3 years of investment banking, consulting and/or relevant growth equity experience
- Experience with financial modeling, and due diligence for investment opportunities
- Precise attention to detail
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor's degree from a top university
If you meet the above qualifications, we encourage you to please apply now