- Participate in global sales and marketing of our core commercial activities including lead generation, marketing, sales, trading, and contract execution.
- Develop and manage new and existing customer relationships.
- Drive selected commercial and strategic projects from kick-off to delivery.
- Collate market feedback to traders and provide visibility and transparency on market developments, demand positions and competitiveness.
- Identify insights and analysis that enable data-driven decision making.
- Leverage existing network and market knowledge to support business growth.
- Identify areas for improvement, pitch and implement solutions.
- Relevant experience in a similar role focused on international sales and commercial development in a client/customer facing role is preferential.
- Experience with trading of agricultural commodities and/or container shipping is preferential.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for building businesses and long-lasting relationships.
- You thrive with independence and are ready to actively take responsibility and ownership.
- Entrepreneurial mindset & go-getter attitude