Cloud Software Engineer - Cloud Platform
Company Summary: One of the world's leading investment banks is looking to add to their global Cloud Enablement team where you will work on various components as a Software Engineer! Your role will include specification, development, testing, and releasing of new features. The team owns the platforms throughout the life cycle.
The Cloud Software Engineer - Cloud Platform will be responsible for:
- We expect the successful candidate to deliver high-quality software and to be passionate about software engineering.
- You are expected to contribute to the vision, understand our customer's needs, business goals, product road map, and contribute to building an engineering culture within the team.
- You must have a proficient understanding of software development, security, and the mechanisms to design safe, resilient, and highly available cloud-native services
The Cloud Software Engineer - Cloud Platform should have the following qualifications:
- Proficiency in designing, developing, and testing software in one or more of Python, Java, Groovy, or golang; open to using and learning multiple languages
- Experience architecting, designing, administering, or developing applications in Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS)
- Expertise with Linux, containers, system security, and automation with scripting languages.
- Bachelor or Advanced Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Technical leadership experience of 2+ years
If you are interested in the role, then please don't wait to apply!