A leading Lower Middle Market PE Fund that invests in firms with revenues of $20 to $500 million in LA, is looking to bring on a Generalist Associate/Senior Associate to join their lean, but growing team. The candidate will work with other senior investment professionals on a regular basis and assist with all deal process efforts. If you are looking for more internal growth mobility within a growing fund, then this is the role for you!
The Investment Associate/Senior Associate will be responsible for...
- Executing prospective investments
- Monitoring and managing existing investment portfolio companies
- Managing due diligence and financial sponsor relationships at appropriate levels
The Investment Associate/Senior Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-3 years of Elite Boutique or Bulge Bracket Investment Banking Experience AND/OR 1-2 years of PE experience
- Experience working across buy-side/sell-side transactions
- Advanced M&A skills strongly preferred
If you are interested in the Associate/Senior Associate role, then please apply now!