We are currently working with a leading brokerage house who is looking for senior broker to join their newly established office in Shanghai. Ideal candidates should have at least 5 years of experience dealing with Iron Ore derivatives product. This offers you the opportunity to grow with the company and be a pioneer member of the Shanghai office.
- In-charge of broking iron ore (hedging and speculative books) for clients
- Be the focal contact point for clients when required
- Work effectively with counterparts in other offices on a global scale
- Build new and maintain existing client relationships
- Provide pricing and client brokering services
- Identify market risks from a trading standpoint
- At least 8-10 years of relevant work experience in a Futures/Forwards broking or trading role
- Experience dealing with Iron Ore products preferred
- Good understanding of the iron/steel industries will be advantageous
- Good knowledge of the international trade and shipping industry will also be advantageous
- Need to be fluent in both English and Mandarin Chinese due to client base and location
- Must be willing to be based in Shanghai, China
- Go-getter with strong leadership skills, team spirit, attention to details
Candidates applying for the role should be meticulous, hardworking, and initiative driven.