- Achieve financial targets
- Develop a business strategy and manage a plan for growth including regional and product range expansion into new markets & applications.
- Establish business processes that integrates, Demand, Supply & Financial Management of the Business
- Responsibility for business execution in line with company objectives
- Leadership, performance & people management
- Strong financial & commercial acumen
- Able to manage key stakeholders including associates, customers, principals, suppliers & supply chain partners.
- Relevant Bachelor Degree or higher in Business, Finance, Science, Engineering, Marketing or related discipline.
- Ideally candidate has 10-15 years' experience in the Flavours & Fragrances, FMCG or specialty chemicals industry in a similar commercial leadership or management roles with P&L experience.
- Based in Singapore