An energy business in Singapore is seeking an experienced Business Development manager to lead up their gas commercial and industrial sales business.
You will be responsible for initiating, directing and leading strategies surrounding gas services and solutions, and spearhead the business growth through expanding current businesses and exploring new markets and opportunities.
- Participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, priorities, and operational structures for the gas business.
- Plan, manage, and oversee the daily functions, operations, projects, and business activities
- Perform market analysis and identify business opportunities to improve customers' experience, monitoring the performance of the team, developing strategic procedures on service delivery, creating new promotional offers and services, and coaching the team to increase business productivity.
- Establish network with relevant authorities and agencies and work together with the internal customers in identifying new business development targets and opportunities, maintaining client relationships, performing contract review negotiations, and developing pricing strategies
- Lead regular meetings to ensure that the cross-functional planning activities are aligned with the strategic direction of the organization.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in a managerial position
- Strong network and communication skills
- Experience in strategic planning and business analytics
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate teams
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple conflicting priorities
- Critical reasoning and solution-focused approach