Our client is a European Bank who are looking to add to their Trading capabilities. The bank need to add an experienced FX Trader who has a specific focus on Swaps. The role offers a huge opportunity for motivated individual with exciting ideas who is looking for a position where they can join an experienced desk and continue their growth.
Key responsibilities of the FX Swaps Trader role include:
- Contribute quickly FX Swaps Trading desk across G8 currencies.
- Evaluate the risk involved in Trading activity and make appropriate hedging strategies to mitigate potential losses.
- Work with the wider Trading team to design and implement long term Trading strategies and grow the institutions offering.
- Contribute to other tasks on desk, including process and tool optimisation, legislation and other ad-hoc tasks.
Key requirements of the FX Swaps Trader role include:
- Proven experience in FX Swaps Trading, around 6 years.
- Experience servicing Institutional clients.
- Ability and knowledge to effectively manage risk.
- Ability to work as part of an experienced team.
- Coding proficiency is an ideal skill to help the desk become more efficient.
- Fluency in English.