Director - FX Solutions - Investment Bank, London
An Investment Bank is looking to add to their FX Business Unit and is seeking to hire an experienced professional in FX Solutions London. The role offers a huge opportunity for an entrepreneurial candidate.
Key responsibilities of the FX Solutions role include:
- Responsible for sales of FX Solutions, with a focus on products such as Options, Swaps, NDFs, Forwards in both developed and emerging markets
- Focus on sales to UK and European Corporate Clients
- Work with the wider trading team to design and implement long term trading strategies and grow the bank's corporate client presence
- Liaising and building long term-relationships with clients by providing investment advice to clients, including market information
Key requirements of the FX Sales role include:
- Proven experience in an FX Solutions Sales or Structuring role within a leading financial institution, at least to an VP level
- Extensive and in depth knowledge of European FX markets
- Does not require an existing client base, but having previous client exposure to UK Corporates would be beneficial
- Willing to be based in London
If you are interested in the FX Solutions Sales role, apply online today or contact the Sales & Trading Team for more information.