About Our Client
Our client is a reputable bank who is looking to enhance their FX sales by bringing on board a confident, FX sales person. They have a strong track record in the FX market and have multiple offices in multiple countries.
About The Role
This role provides a great opportunity to contribute to financial targets and really impact the performance of the desk. It is also a great opportunity to grow and progress into a career. The role includes:
- Assisting colleagues to pitch proactively to clients with solution driven and value-add approach by producing timely and impressive pitch books, with which follow up on every corporate action like M&A and other events.
- Maintain and always brush up knowledge on current market forex structured products and analysis of corporate financial reports
- Contribute to financial target of Corporate FX Solution Sales Desk.
- Collaborate closely with relevant desks, groups within ETD and other departments to promote business
- Develop not only FX knowledge but derivatives, analyse the potential needs of customers from multiple perspectives.
- Communicating and co-operate well with trading desk to secure consistent and competitive pricing for clients
- Providing treasury products and service to clients with deep and vast knowledge of all the tradable products and high standards of service for customer satisfaction
- Research, development and introduce new products and new customers
- Producing deal tickets and process the deals into systems correctly
The ideal candidate will:
- Native level Japanese (able to conduct business in Japanese)
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of all the tradable products including FX products and deposits
- Be able to make impressive pitch-books with power point
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to develop productive customer relationships
- Precise operation skills
- Analytical skills about corporate client risk exposure and the market
- Good knowledge of other treasury products / markets
If this sounds like a role for you, then please get in touch.