An Investment Bank is looking to add to their Corporate Sales Unit and is seeking to hire an experienced Corporate Sales professional in Paris. The role offers a huge opportunity for an ambitious person looking to grow within a successful team
The responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the sales desk on many of their daily processes, with the primary objective of trading financial market products and delivering corporate clients to the firm's offices
- Within a short period of time, you will play a key role in the execution of financial markets products, primarily FX and money markets initially, followed by commodities and interest rates as required
- Working with our Trading, Research and Structuring teams, you will develop market updates each morning for our clients, contribute to product ideas, high-quality presentations, and analyze client risk
- Our goal is to be able to automate and digitize the Client flow. You will need to be familiar with and promote our sustainable products as well.
- 4 Years plus experience in FX Corporate Sales.
- Communicate effectively, demonstrate interpersonal skills, and a desire to work with clients, requirements to succeed in a client-facing role.
- Ability to handle the day-to-day technical requirements required by the role in a quantitative numerical setting.
- Demonstrate awareness of the Company's economic, financial, and market environment
- Experience in foreign exchange (FX) and/or interest rate markets, for example, from a sales or structuring role, as well as a strong interest in new markets, including commodities would be beneficial