Working with a major American Bank the businesses include consumer banking and payments operations around the world, as well as a top-tier, full service, global corporate and investment bank, all of which are supported by our service company which provides technology, operations and functional services across the Group.
They are looking to fill a VP Funding and Liquidity Management position ASAP where you will be focused on supporting the financial strategy in the Americas and oversee planning and control procedures to maintain the liquidity standards as per regulatory demands and internal risk preferences. This position enhances funding and liquidity to strike a balance between the organization's commercial requirements and prudent liquidity risk management across the Combined US Operations (CUSO).
- Overseeing Liquidity risk for IHC and CUSO, and communicating Treasury strategy for IHC.
- Serving as an expert in key regulations impacting Liquidity Management (6G/5G, LCR, NSFR, Reg YY regulations, etc.).
- Analyzing and preparing reports for senior management, assisting in responding to regulatory inquiries, and drafting Treasury's contributions to regulatory submissions.
- Leading initiatives under the Liquidity Reporting Program to enhance the timeliness of liquidity reporting.
- Collaborating with Daily Management, Funding Strategy Center of Excellence, and Reporting teams to continuously improve processes.
- Substantial experience in a regulatory coverage role within a Liquidity Management function at a top-tier bank or in a regulatory/consultancy capacity.
- In-depth knowledge of the US Regulatory framework governing Funding & Liquidity Management operations.
- Proven experience in working on Regulatory deliverables such as 5G/6G, LCR, NSFR, and Reg YY, along with a strong understanding of liquidity regulatory metric calculation methodologies.
- Proficient understanding of liquidity risk management principles and a nuanced awareness of legal entity regulatory issues, including intra-group transactions.