Our client is Hong Kong based Asset Management that focuses on Fixed Income Products. They have been in the industry for 15+ years with over 5 people in the ops team
- Operations responsibility over the fund NAV cycle including: cash management, settlement, dealing processing and NAV review for Income Partners funds, including SFC authorized funds and Cayman private funds.
- Asset class exposure includes but not limited to bonds, futures, FX, and vanilla derivatives.
- Liaise with service providers such as fund administrators, transfer agents and fund auditors.
- Strong academic pedigree, tertiary education, with 5-8 years of fund operations experience at fund managers or fund administrators required
- Excellent communication skills preferred, i.e. fluent in English and Cantonese. Mandarin is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to multi-task and work under stress / strict timelines
- Organised with commercial awareness
- Creative and adaptable
- Good teamwork and sense of duty