We are currently representing a European Real Estate Investment Manager with a AUM of $50BN, who focus on providing direct and indirect investments in residential and commercial properties in Europe.
They are looking to add an Fund Finance Manager to the London team who will report directly to the Fund Manager.
- Strong knowledge of UK GAAP and IFRS
- UK Fully Qualified Accountant (ACCA / CIMA / ACA)
- Ideally will have experience working in a Real Estate Fund
- Strong communication skills
- Strong team working skills
- Strong attention to detail skills, without losing sight of the bigger picture
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of Fund priorities, strategic objectives and events
- Assuming an active role in supporting business strategy and being part of determining the financial strategy and cashflow planning, including forecasting
- Working with Fund Management, Transactions, Legal, Corporate Finance
- Overseeing the statutory, tax and regulatory compliance, liaising with other jurisdictions
- Leading the administrative side of the UK business with respect to invoicing and credit control
If this sounds like you APPLY NOW!