A leading multinational corporate services provider is seeking a AIFM Compliance Manager to play a key role within the fund-oriented compliance team. This role would include a great variety of tasks from AML/CTF to regulatory compliance focusing on fund services across a variety of clientele and would be reporting directly to the Conducting Officer.
- Acting as RC and preparing risk analyses and reports to communicate trends and opinions to the board and Conducting Officer.
- Implement compliance processes, policies & guidelines and promote awareness of regulatory principles and requirements on a day-to-day basis, acting as a guide in this respect to more junior members of the team.
- Validating new and existing clients regarding the AML/KYC requirement as well as risk assessment.
- Assist in drafting and implementing the compliance monitoring plan.
- Be the contact point of the local regulators and Financial Intelligence Unit.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role and industry.
- Strong knowledge of local regulations and preferably within corporate services or funds services.
- Proactive and taking initiative & ownership.
- Fluent in English, French is an advantage.