The Full Stack Developer should have the following qualifications:
▪ Have experience working with databases such as Microsoft SQL, InfluxDB, or PostgreSQL
▪ Experience with some of the following tools: GitHub, Teamcity, Ansible, Capistrano, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Redis or Docker
▪ Have developed in a Linux based environment
▪ Able to work with cross-functional teams in a collaborative environment.
The Full Stack Developer will be responsible for:
▪ Designing and implementing high value projects and products for internal end-users
▪ Building scalable and performant software using software engineering best practices
▪ Actively engage with others on the development team to resolve challenging design and coding issues
▪ Analyzing end-user needs and business goals to design and develop new features.
▪ Health Insurance
▪ 401k Matching
▪ Generous PTO
If you are interested in the Full Stack Developer role, then please don't wait to apply.