Key responsibilities of the Position:
- Responsible for the management of the Banks credit portfolios
- Providing credit risk analysis for the team and further monitoring of risk.
- Working with the Head of Portfolio Management to improve credit processes and provide overall support to the Head.
- Preparation of credit applications in order to provide internal recommendations.
- Supporting the head of Relationship Management with information for key decisions.
Key requirements of the Position:
- An in-depth knowledge of credit analysis within Commodities.
- Experience within the commodity sector, either Energy or Metals and Agri
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel pivot tables and Macros.
- Strong communication (both written and oral) and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to present.
- Willing to be based in London.