My client is a Multinational US Investment Bank headquartered in New York, with big presence across the US, EMEA and APAC.
With a growing demand in the APAC region, they are urgently looking for a Application support to join their wider platform team in supporting their global front office trading applications.
This role will not only be pure support, but will be working very closely with the developers and infrastructure team in providing solutions for application automation, as well as capacity planning and support for deployment of new systems.
- Monitor and support trading related applications
- Build monitor tools for production environment
- Working on configuration management systems eg.Ansible
- Work on Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins and Bamboo
- Build, test and install software in Dev, QA, Prod/DR environment
- Prior experience in supporting real-time trading environment
- Experience supporting both Linux and Windows operating system
- Scripting experience in either Shell, Perl or Python
- Exposure to using DevOps tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo
- Strong Knowledge of FIX protocol.
- Have a basic knowledge of infrastructure concepts including network and security