A payments firm is looking for a Fraud Strategy Expert who will lead fraud investigations to ensure a secure payment experience for users. Candidates should have at least 5+ years of experience in fraud management or strategy in the payments industry along with proficiency in SQL.
- Lead fraud investigations to identify suspicious trends and resolve escalated issues from cross functional teams taking into consideration risk versus customer impact
- Analyze cardholder disputed transactions as per card scheme regulation, and provide subject matter expertise in payments risk
- Implement on-going tracking and monitoring of the performance of decision systems and models and produce clear, understandable visualizations, dashboards and reports with support from the risk analytics team.
- Support the risk team with various initiatives and ad hoc projects as required
- 5+ years of experience in fraud management and strategy. Must have strong knowledge of the Payment industry and Fraud rule writing
- Strong SQL skills
- Results oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment requiring prioritization and ownership
- Strong communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels and work closely with cross functional teams