A leading Regional Bank who is looking to hire a Fraud Risk Management Business Analytics Manager. The Business Analytics Manager will be primarily responsible for leading the formulation of hypotheses, translation of data, design/measurement of experiments and generation of insights to inform business decisions by using various data mining techniques.
The Fraud Risk Business Analytics Manager will be responsible for…
- Use various data mining techniques to lead the formulation of hypotheses, translation of data, design/measurement of experiments to generate insights that inform business decisions
- Proactively solving business problems leveraging complex data
- Driving projects end to end; prioritizing multiple projects; managing and meeting tight deadlines
- Lead business partner interactions; drive results and provide recommendations in alignment with business priorities
- Lead a small team and proactively coach and guide the work of others
The Fraud Risk Business Analytics Manager should have the following qualifications...
- Masters degree in Analytics, Comp Sci, Economics, Finance, Statistics, or a relevant discipline
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Advanced proficiency in relevant programming languages (Python, SQL, SAS, Tableau, etc)
- Exceptional critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead others