A leading, well-capitalized real estate development firm is seeking to add an FP&A Associate team support their decision making for the Florida portfolio. In this role, the individual would create forward-looking financial information and financial analysis while interfacing significantly with senior level executives.
The FP&A Associate will be responsible...
- Assist in creating management reporting packages
- Prepare monthly submissions of consolidated platform level P&L/cash flow projections for Corporate FP&A, communicated budget vs. actual variances and changes in forecasting assumptions
- Manage the Florida budget model, reforecasting process, overhead tracking, development performance indicators
- Maintain relationships with internal and external customers
- Assist in the development of portfolio level financial models, reports, graphs, metrics, and other analysis
The FP&A Associate should have...
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate, Economics or related field
- 3+ years of related experience
- Advanced Excel modeling and analytical skills with a wider focus on financial reporting
- Highly self-motivated, thrive in dynamic environments, and superior organization skills