- Laboratory work and Formulations Development
- Development of new formulations demonstrating the performance benefits of products portfolio based on a strong understanding of the industry customer's needs and end use applications
- Understanding of competitive technologies, ability to identify alternatives to existing competitive grades
- Independently plan and execute laboratory work in support of customer requests, new product launches, quality complaints and assessment of competitive materials as assigned
- Create the instructions/guidelines with the response on main customers technical questions and issues
- Work closely with marketing, sales, technology, and other teams to identify new business opportunities to drive growth for the business
- Strong experience in polyurethane industry
- B.S. or equivalent in chemistry, chemical engineering or similar
- Technical understanding of polyurethane chemistry
- Experience in the desired industry/segment in Application Development and/or Product Development and/or technical service role.
- Familiarity with the use and application of common raw materials used in desired industry.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Can independently perform or coordinate any required analytical testing, interpret results, and draw conclusions for review with scientists and engineers.