Specifically, they are looking for someone experienced in building real time systems and financial applications to really hit the ground running from day 1 developing the creation of new sales tools using Python. This role will also give you the unique opportunity to directly communicate your work with corporate bond traders and buy-side clients.
Responsibilities of the Front Office Corporate Bond Quant Strategist/Developer (Python):
- Develop and implement credit derivatives analytics models for internal and external credit traders and clients
- Build credit tools and recommendation engines for traders specifically within corporate bonds. Note that these tools will be used to help understand client trading history and buying behaviors which will, in turn, be used to drive revenue.
- Analyze, export, manipulate, and maximize on internal data sets in order to better understand client buying history
Requirements for the Front Office Corporate Bond Quant Strategist/Developer (Python):
- 5+ years experience with quantitative development, full stack engineering, software engineering, or front-end application development
- Expertise in Python programming
- Masters or PhD in a quantitative discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, etc.)
- 3+ years working in a role supporting a corporate bonds trading desk
- Desire to be an individual contributor in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal communication skills, as in the seat you will be required to communicate your understanding of financial applications and models directly to traders
- Passion for building quality and production ready code within Python