A top hedge fund located in Connecticut is looking for a mid-senior level quant to assist in an exciting new team build out. This team will look to use state of the art technology to further expand the companies reach in the financial industry. This firm offers the ideal scenario for anyone who is looking for a challenging role that will expose them to a dynamic team environment and opportunity for career progression.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research and development of investment strategies
- Quantitative development of fixed income analytics
- Collaboration between team members to drive productivity and facilitate innovative ideas
- Solving complex issues within finance and technology
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 2+ years of rates/ fixed income quant modeling experience
- Masters or PhD degree in a computational field, preferably physics, computer science, math or engineering
- Python or C++ coding skills
- Drive to succeed and see results
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.