A global asset manager are currently seeking a driven and motivated First Line Operational Risk Manager to work alongside the Trading desk to monitor and ensure the lines of business meet regulatory requirements across Global Markets.
The successful applicant for this role will be responsible for the management of first line operational risk.
The Operational Risk Manager will be responsible for:
- The design and management of first line operational risk and controls
- Advising senior management and stakeholders on regulatory changes and implementation
- Ensuring Operational Risk Management framework is maintained across all business lines
- Working with the business on trading Processes, Capital Markets, emerging regulatory and industry issues for future needs of the business.
- Analysis of capital markets data in order to understand both the business and regulatory needs.
The Operational Risk Manager should have the following skills:
- Strong relationship management with proven ability to establish and manage multiple stakeholder relationships across the three Lines of Defence.
- Ability to independently manage multiple priorities and proactively service multiple clients
- Proficiency in communicating regulations, policies and procedures in a clear and concise manner
- Expertise in computer applications and database management proven experience in VBA, Excel, pivot tables, macros. Desirable programming skills: e.g, Python
If you are interested in the operational risk manager position, then please do not hesitate to apply.