Responsibilities of the position:
- Responsible for advising clients on their financial risk challenges from a strategic perspective and develop solutions to combat this.
- Generating new business and project opportunities across Scandinavia and the globe
- Responsible for account management and expanding the client portfolio.
- Actively contributing to market research and product developments.
- You will participate in activities such as presentations, customer events and networking.
Requirements of the position:
- Expert in Financial Risk Management with knowledge on best market practices, current topics and associated regulations.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience at financial institutions or consultancy firms, more experience is very welcome.
- A network within Financial Institutions in the Nordic Area.