Senior/ Junior - Financial Crime Prevention Sanctions Analyst (m/f/d)
One of the leading Banking Group in Switzerland are looking for a Financial Crime Prevention Sanctions Analyst that can join on both Senior and Junior levels.
- Mapping regulatory requirements and innovations in internal guidelines, processes, and compliance systems
- Offer practical solutions and prioritize a diverse workload with multiple deadlines
- Demonstration of effective leadership for the Sanctions Desk and wider Compliance Department to foster a strong risk culture
- University degree or another higher education degree, preferable with legal or banking and finance background
- 8-10 years of professional experience in the financial industry, preferably in Legal, Compliance, Risk, or other (control) functions with
- Experience and knowledge in Sanctions, or equivalent experience in a law firm, large consulting firm, government agency, regulator, or law enforcement
- Experience working in relevant environment
- Fluent in German and English spoken and written, French and Italian are an advantage
If you want to become the next Financial Crime Prevention Sanctions Analyst, contact Omar Bondakji at Selby Jennings!