- To design, build, and manage discounted cash flow, leveraged buyout, and merger consequences models for live and contemplated M&A transactions
- To develop detailed industry materials for multiple FIG subsectors
- To work on transactions including sell-side and buy-side M&A advisory for companies across a variety of FIG subsectors
- Mentoring and training Analyst and Associate level bankers, and helping with recruiting efforts
- Maintaining client relations during the deal execution period and building industry-specific or product-specific expertise
- Regular contact with other internal teams within the bank to ensure the smooth running of the execution process
- To conduct research and analysis on the Bank's clients and prospects as well as industry sub-sectors and contribute ideas for those clients and prospects in the FIG sector.
- Must have direct investment or Corporate banking experience
- M&A transactions experience required (either buy or sell side)
- FIG specific sector experience is required, but FinTech or Insurance may be taken into consideration.
- Excellent analytical, modeling, and technical skills
- Strong client management skills
- MBA from a top-tier business school (analyst to associate promotion is fine as well)
- Strong communication skills
- Solid professional writing skills, particularly in preparing IMs and relevant documents and announcements
- Must be a good team player and have the ability to work under pressure