We are currently representing a $45BN AUM Hedge Fund Manager. They provide comprehensive and customized investment solutions to a wide array of institutional clients (i.e. Pension Funds, Endowments, Foundations, etc.).
They are looking for Analyst's to join their team here in London.
- Raw talent and intelligence is the most important factor
- Excellent Academics, ideally will have recently graduated from Oxford or Cambridge University with a relevant degree (Finance, Economics, etc.)
- Some experience in custodial banking, consultancy or teaching etc..
- Hungry and willing to work.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills, must have strong Excel skills
- Ideally will have a desire to learn coding
- This is for their Fiduciary Management Team (where their clients delegates responsibility to make investment decisions on all or a portion of the their assets to you).
- It typically includes both investment advisory and investment implementation services.
- Analysts are put in front of clients from the get go, and depending on what the topic is.
- Right away, the role will make an impact.
- Potential to be flexible across asset classes.
- They currently have about 45 people, with about 7 in London, and they are looking to add a further 3 people to London.
- Track record of producing excellent career growth and each member of our team is able to differentiate themselves.