One of the largest and most established banks with global presence is seeking FFC Manager to affect change and development in a newly created financial crime team.
Great chance to have a direct impact on financial crime and quality assurance framework!
- Developing and monitoring Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) standards & procedures and perform Risk assessments and Control.
- Testing the Transaction Monitoring Systems and report suspicious activities.
- Support the Head of Financial Crime in developing Assurance plan and the completion of the annual Financial Crime Risk Assessment report outline to effectiveness of the implemented tool.
- Be a lead within a growing Financial Crime team.
- 4 years or more of experience in Financial Crime & Quality Assurance.
- Experience with various types of banking.
- Clear communicator and experience in leading or managing compliance officer(s).
- Knowledge of SQL or Excel will be considered an advantage.
- Experience in compliance testing or internal audit is desirable.