We are currently partnered with one of the largest Investment Banks in the country and is looking to add an Investment Banking Senior Associate to their rapidly growing energy team. This Investment Banking Associate will have the opportunity to gain extensive industry experience and work closely with senior bankers throughout the deal process. You will be joining the firm at a very exciting time and have a strong impact on their overall growth, as well as your own personal and professional growth. This position can sit in Charlotte, NC or Atlanta, GA.
The Investment Banking Senior Associate will be responsible for:
- Assisting in the execution of M&A transactions, such as financial modeling, valuation, comparable and relative value analyses.
- Preparing and delivering presentations throughout the deal execution period.
- Conducting extensive industry, market and company-specific research.
- Mentoring, training and supervising analyst level bankers.
The Investment Banking Senior Associate should have the following qualifications:
- 2-4 years of Investment Banking Experience
- MBA or Bachelors in Finance, Economics, Business or related fields required.
- Industrial, Business Services, Technology, or Consumer and Retail sector experience is preferred, but not required.
- Prior experience with sell-side or buy-side M&A transaction
If you are interested in an Investment Banking Senior Associate role, please don't wait to apply!