Site Reliability Engineer
My client is one of the worlds largest hedge funds that specializes in investment management and quantitative trading and is based NYC. They are in the process of building a new automated deployment platform and are looking for top tier Site Reliability Engineers to join their greenfield team. This team is looking for engineers who have worked in progressive environments and are excited about pushing the envelope with technology.
This firm has a great culture, can offer a VERY lucrative salary package and offer strong growth potential. Given this is a new team, you will have a large impact and influence into the direction of the team. This opportunity is based in New York City and the team will consider candidates from all areas of USA as long as they are willing to relocate.
You will be responsible for:
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of professional experience and a Master's from a top 50 Computer Science program.
- Experience working in fast-paced environments within low-latency and real-time systems.
- Working knowledge of Python, C++ or any other object-oriented programming language
- Experience with Ansible, Salt, Puppet or competing technologies
- Experience with the configuration, deployment, orchestration and monitoring of systems of considerable scale and complexity
- Experience using DevOps toolsets/mindset, including CI/CD, configuration management and containerization
- Experience with large-scale automated testing and releases
- Experience with Monitoring technologies (like Zabbix/ITRS Geneos)
If you are interested, please apply and forward us your credentials or call 646-759-5602.