My Client is a well-known European investment bank who are looking to enhance their electronic trading within SCIB Fixed income. They are currently delivering a strategy on building out a new eTrading system to replace their existing Vendor system. The project is sponsored at high levels within the business.
- Working with internal stakeholders (FI trading desks, sales, quants, compliance, risk and senior business management)
- Work closely with the development team to explain and deliver the features
- Also co-ordinate required changes to be made by the electronic markets and other involved vendors.
- Validate that the development team have implemented the features as requested.
- Expert level knowledge of Fixed Income financial products (including Bonds, Interest Rate Derivatives and Credit Derivatives), including the trade life-cycle.
- Advanced knowledge of FI electronic trading markets both dealer-to-client such as Bloomberg and Tradeweb and dealer-to-dealer, such as MTS, Eurex etc.
- Previous experience working with investment bank, including sales and trading, quants, IT, compliance, risk and back-office.
- Significant experience of documenting and explaining business requirements to software developers, using the agile methodology.