Equity Quant Researcher
One of the top multi-manager hedge funds ($15BN AUM+) here in NYC is looking for an Equity Quant Researcher to join their team. They are looking for a candidate to step in and provide immediate impact on the research and development of models and strategies.
This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate looking to take the next step in their career with a challenging new role at a premier fund. You will have the opportunity to see direct business impact of your work from day-1 and work directly under an experienced PM. In addition to business impact, this team offers an excellent collaborative culture with strong career progression opportunities; making it an excellent fit for candidates of all seniorities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Research, development and implementation of quantitative models and strategies within the equities space
- Conduct quantitative research with a focus on statistical and predictive modelling
- Work directly with a portfolio manager to research, develop and implement new trading strategies
- Assist with the development and implementation of the equity trading algos
- Ad-hoc support for other projects and tools
Ideal candidates should possess:
- 1+ years of experience of hands on modelling/research of volatility products
- Exceptional programming and quantitative skills (python or C++)
- Masters degree in a computation field, Ph.D preferred
- Experience working in a quantitative development capacity is a plus
If there is an interest, please click the APPLY NOW button below.