A sell-side REITs equity research team is looking to bring on an associate to cover US REITs.
- Assist Senior REITs Analyst with day-to-day responsibilities including developing and updating forecasting models, maintaining current up-to-date information for identified companies and monitoring domestic and global economic developments.
- Review daily news services for relevant information that impacts the macro, industry specific and company drivers.
- Communicate with company management to stay informed regarding events that may impact company performance.
- Create research reports which communicate views regarding company specific recommendations and provide commentary on a variety of economic developments.
- Work closely with Senior Analyst in the launch of new company coverage as well as the development of new industry and thematic research reports.
- Partner with other REITs sector colleagues and analysts in the United States, Canada and Latin America on industry and company reports as well as client and corporate events
- A bachelor's degree is required
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 86 and 87 designations will be required
- Strong accounting, financial modeling, and analytical skills
- Work experience in a financial analysis and/or real estate underwriting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Capital Markets knowledge/experience
- Experience using Bloomberg and FactSet would be an ideal