We are currently representing an award-winning, boutique wealth manager providing financial advice and investment management services to individuals, small businesses and charitable endowments.
They are looking for an Equities focused Fund Research Analyst to join their Investment Team.
- You will join the team as a generalist Equity Fund Manager Research Analyst
- You will work alongside members of the investment team, including Portfolio Managers, to conduct third party fund research.
- You will be a key member of the team and will be expected to act quickly with a high degree of autonomy; conducting independent research to determine potential new trade and fund ideas.
- You will work closely with investment managers, to collaborate on portfolio ideas and with the Chief Investment Strategist in developing investment strategy.
- You will come up with new potential trade and fund ideas to present at fund selection committee
- 2-3 years' of relevant equity manager research experience, ideally within Wealth Management
- Good knowledge and experience of equity markets
- Passed at least CFA Level 1 (or meant to sit it in 2020)
- An interest in Impact and Sustainable investing
- Strong team player
- Working to tight deadlines
- Writing, presentation skills
- Good initiative / project management.
- Required experience with the following: Morningstar, Excel (Advanced), Bloomberg, Microsoft Office