We are working with a Multi-Billion Dollar Asset Management Firm who are looking from someone to join their Equity Execution Trading Team.
The Director will be joining an EMEA focused Equity trading team, reporting into the Head of UK Equity Trading.
- Interface with and trade for several portfolio managers
- Trade and provide oversight of transaction costs and operational risks across all macro securities
- Collaborate with portfolio managers to develop a clear trade strategy, including cost forecasting, trade construction, and trade sizing
- Provide value-added commentary on security price action, market movements and macro themes.
- Support the sales and client service mandates in the region
- Ensure the trading desk is compliant and follows all market regulations
- Be self-motivated with the aim to drive desk evolution
- 6 - 8 years of relevant trading experience in cash equities or equity derivatives.
- Graduate in Finance, Business or Science, an advance degree in finance (CFA, MBA) would be an asset, IMC Certified
- Knowledge of capital markets and asset management, as well as, market structure, broker access and regulations
- Understanding of industry trade execution capabilities and analytical tools
- Knowledge of local market structure and regulatory landscape
- Effective communication skills to work with diverse stakeholders and drive decision making
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and within a complex organization
- Programming skills (Python, VBA, Tableau) is a plus
- Quant or multi-asset experience also a plus