The ideal candidate for the group will have experience with developing and maintaining trading infrastructure and platforms, model development, and implementing trading algorithms to support researchers and traders. This a firm is a great opportunity for those that want to work closely with the Equity Derivatives trading desk in a collaborative, competitive, and technical environment.
- Contribute on the design and develop of trading algorithms to support ongoing research and live trading
- Collaborate with quantitative researchers and traders on the implementation of framework for the business
- Hands-on proficiency in Python. Experience in C++ or Java are a plus
- 2-5 years of industry experience in a professional Quantitative Developer function
- Knowledge of Equity Derivatives and other Equity structured products
- Experience constructing and maintaining technical analytic infrastructures supporting trading and research teams