My client, an international Investment Bank in London, are seeking an Analyst to join their Equity Capital Markets (ECM) team in London. Their group covers work across Europe, the Middle East, and Asia and have a strong track record in their Capital Markets division.
The firm is noted for a distinct consultative approach in relation to their work while emphasising a close-knit team with a collegiate and entrepreneurial environment.
This is a great place to start your career within the Capital Markets space!
- Preparing client pitches (planning, research, review, preparation and delivery to clients)
- Marketing the group to sponsors and corporates
- Coordination of origination and marketing activities
- Execution of international ECM transactions
- Equity Research, Equity Capital Markets, or general Capital Markets experience at a bank
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable institution
- Strong interest in Capital Markets and valuation dynamics
- Experience in managing multiple projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills
If you are seeking a role were you can continue your development in a more welcoming structure, then please apply!